ECONOMICAL HOUSING SOLUTIONS
Quick and easy to set up
- Bolting system allows for easy set-up in one day with three workers.
- All components can be carried by hand.
- Different types of anchors adapting to a wide range of soil conditions.
- Pressure-treated against termites and mould.
- Possibility of easily incorporating other components (additional rooms or sanitary facilities).
- Designed to form part of longer-term housing solution.
Environmentally friendly materials
- Wood is low in embodied energy. It is produced naturally and requires far less energy than other building materials. It also helps reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Involvement of local labour
- Training offered to workers and the local population to encourage their active participation in the construction process.
- Uses simple materials.
- Designed to be comfortable in a wide range of warm climates.
- Meets international specifications and standards.
- Easily maintained by occupants.
- Possibility of personalizing the houses so occupants feel more at home.
- Possibility of insulating and adding finishing materials.
- Optional awning for creating an outdoor living space.
- Optional rainwater harvesting system.